It is hard to improve and manage a sales team without sales training materials–especially when you are trying to level-set your entire team. It can take you weeks to create your own. Or, you can start with the Chanimal Sales Training Materials and take just a few hours to add your own examples.
***** Instant Electronic Download ****
This kit contains the following:
Chanimal Sales Manual
The concepts in this 44-page sales training manual have been used to train thousands of field sales reps (having used the materials to train two teams of over 300 each and one that grew to over 4,000 salespeople). It contains the CORE essentials and it can save you weeks of creating your own manual (it is much easier to edit existing content than create it all from scratch). I have hundreds of additional pages—but they only expound and use additional examples—but may not apply to every product type.
This material covers both basic and advanced sales techniques—concentrating on “hard skills” (prospecting, presenting, overcoming objections and closing), not “soft” skills (problem-solving, relationship building, Solution Selling, etc.). It contains the fundamental sales techniques that every salesperson should know.
This manual is copyright. It cannot be re-packaged and sold as your original work–but it includes permission to be personalized and used for your company as your own sales manual. Topics Include:
- The Approach
- Setting Appointments
- The Setup
- The Presentation
- Presentation Mechanics
- Dress for Success
- Price Savings Buildup
- Closing The Sale
- Keeping The Sale Closed
- Overcoming Objections
- Advanced Closing Techniques
Chanimal Sales PowerPoint
This is the companion PowerPoint to the Chanimal Sales Manual that can be used to train your team, and it contains over 100 slides that correlate to the respective sales sections.
Chanimal Sales Management Manual
34 pages that cover the following topics:
- Basic sales team policies
- Concepts about situational leadership (how to manage according to which stage an employee is at and how to move them through the stages)
- The Game of Work (sales by the numbers – how to set up sales tracking, measurement and improve activity and skills)
- One Minute Manager concepts as they apply to a sales team
- Field Coaching (instructions on how to conduct a model and a coaching call/visit)
- Baseline Goal Setting (concepts taught by, but never made it into the Stephen R Covey 7 Habits book—explains how to set up two goals: a stretch and baseline and why it is critical)
- Emotional Bank Accounts and how to quickly build them
- Concepts of Motivation (hint: money does NOT motivate)
Plus, a list of proven resources to further develop as a world-class sales manager.
EXTRA! Now includes the Game of Work – Sales by the Numbers
Contains the Presentation and sample stats and the worksheets for, “The Game of Work.” It shows how you can systematically increase the performance of your team by tracking their stats to maximize skills and motivation.
The material has produced some of the highest performing sales teams (by ratios and revenue) and includes examples that show how “approach to demo” ratios increased from 24% to 97%, close ratios increased from 27% to 47.7% and sales increased over 600%.
It shows how to turn average teams into the top performers within the entire company. Using this approach, I had the top team, top region, top area, and rose through the ranks to manage the entire sales organization.
These are the slides from the video, “The Games of Works – Sales by the Numbers” (see video tab)
There are no reviews yet.