A database of over 20,000 resellers (VARs) locations, with e-mails. It includes over 20,000 locations – the latest update: Oct 2020. It is a great place to start your recruiting. It costs less than 1 cent per name (often costs 50 cents to $2.00 per name elsewhere). All files can be exported to CSV format (comma delimited file format).
***** Instant Electronic Download *****
Includes the following fields for most locations:
- Sales Manager (name or label)
- Last Name
- Title (have some, missing others)
- Phone (some international, most US, most have consistent formatting)
- Ext (if available)
- Form – email (location of their contact us form on the website – good for pasting recruiting letter into (high response since it always gets through)
- County (for some)
- Country (default is the USA)
- Source (most were manually looked up by Interns from websites)
- Source2 (some were found in multiple sites)
- Type (VAR, System Integrator, Agent, Distributor, Service Provider)
- Group (used to sort into batches of 500 for sending via Salesforce)
- Status (all come in as NEW. Later you can change the status to reflect the stage they are in the recruiting process (i.e., Signed, Trained, Certified, etc.)
These names were found through websites from multiple vendors over the year. Most are VARs that handle SMB to enterprise products. Unknown vertical, certifications, etc. Most of the data is formatted consistently (with a few stragglers). You will always want to run it through a cleaning service since emails change over time (instructions and sources included).
Excellent database to recruit the first batch of resellers–and the price is amazing.
Most databases of resellers range from $.50 to $2.00 per name (with phone and e-mail (if you can get it)–so this would usually run at least $500 to $2,000 for 1,000 locations (and this has over 20,000). This database is a fraction of that cost–I use it and update it constantly while recruiting with my clients.
The database is in an MS Excel format that can be exported to CSV and other popular formats that are easy to import into your CRM or email application.
Includes the following documentation (at no extra cost):
- How To Capture Resellers Off Online Databases. Detailed step-by-step instructions on how to find and import, de-dupe reseller contact information.
- How to Setup Your CRM Database. Detailed steps on how to set up the fields, how to clean up the database, run a test for your campaign management. Combined with the previous document.
- How to Import your Names into a CRM.
- Recommended non-opt-in email systems
- How to test if your email server is on a black list
- Best time to email and best “send from” ID
- Formatting errors and how to fix
- How to keep the database updated
Feel free to call Chanimal at 512-263-9618 or e-mail if you have any questions.