Chanimal is proud to present the world’s first, Partner Program In-A-Box™. It was a project that started in 2004 after trying to help several vendors to launch their reseller partner portals, but the programs were seriously delayed by either IT (who were supposed to create it internally—but couldn’t get it done (or did a terrible job)), or they didn’t have the interest or budget to purchase an expensive and complicated PRM (ranging from $13,000 to over $50,000 EACH year) before they even proved out their partner program (could they even make money with partners?).
This portal is built on top of WordPress. There are almost a decade and hundreds of hours of selection, refinement, and integration that has converted an open-source platform, into a full-fledged partner portal that has been used, praised, and tested by thousands of partners.
The strength of WordPress is in the 60,000 plus plug-ins. Each of the integrated products used in this portal was selected after researching (over numerous months (often running up to ten of each type simultaneously to see which worked best and could be integrated and supported), scouring multiple review sites for the best plug-ins, but also the one with the best license (some were free/open source). One of the parameters was to reduce or eliminate the ongoing cost of the portal and keep the cost to a minimum. If the open-source version wouldn’t meet the primary needs, then a paid version was found—including purchasing a developer license when possible.
The portal is a Partner Program In-a-Box™ and includes the following features:
- Best Practice template and world-class content (partner agreement, MDF, lead, deal reg policies, templates, samples)
- Samples & Instructional Videos
- Newsletter distribution
- Reseller Locator
- Auto-Notify forms
- Reseller forum
- Learning Management System
- Referral/Affiliate Tracking & metrics
- Program Levels – Only see applicable content
- Utilities – Backup, Search & replace, security
- Integrates with all popular CRMs (some take minutes)
- FAST setup–no developers
- Built with WordPress – inherits all the benefits of this popular framework
Hundreds of sites and companies (start-ups to hundreds of millions in size) have used the Chanimal Partner Portal with great success. Some later extended the portal (with CRM plug-ins, advanced analytics, etc.) to meet ALL their initial and ongoing needs as their program grew.
This Chanimal Partner Portal solves the need for a fast, affordable (almost no ongoing cost), and functional (massively customizable) reseller content portal and allows you to prove out the reseller model and produce revenue before having to get into expensive systems or custom development and integration.
Plus, it follows the industry’s best practices (in structure and content) and helps create a uniform portal template that can be used by the entire industry–making it much easier for resellers to recognize and use. Resellers have to enter so many different portals for their content (and many systems have terrible designs) that they appreciate a system they’ve used before.
In addition, this portal not only contains the framework, structure, and tools, but it also contains ALL the templates, policies, structure, and processes to run a world-class partner program. The content alone would cost you more than the entire portal. It also includes free cloning to your site, plus up to 10 hours of help to get it customized and get you up to speed!
Click this link to see a VIDEO of what to look for in a portal and a demo of this specific portal. https://youtu.be/LtKb8BDkNig
Also, follow this link to see a sample site (with additional examples – see “samples” menu) built with this portal (many took just a few hours to completely set up). http://portal.chanimal.com/
- Full documentation. The portal includes a DETAILED 62-page manual that explains how to run the site, but also how to run a partner program. Although you may never need it, the documentation is detailed.
- Admin section with Tutorials. There is a built-in admin section (only visible to the admin) that contains instructions for common tasks (how to approve a deal, how to add a partner, system instructions, etc.). Most of these also include short videos. It also contains sample agreements, policies and tutorials for a new or experienced channel person.
- Hands-on support. Includes up to 10 hours of one-on-one support and setup–to your preferred specs. Includes cloning the site over (takes 10-20 minutes), changing the look and feel to map to your own site, adding all the content, reviewing and personalized every policy (MDF, Coop, deal registration, lead policies, reseller agreement, NFR policy) and more.
Email [email protected] or call 512-263-9618 if you need a one-on-one demo.