The Chanimal Alliance Kit contains the essential elements to create killer strategic alliances that pass the acid test, “Can I make more money with or without the alliance.” This is material derived from setting up over 100 formal alliances at large (GE, Motorola, Netscape) and small start-ups (with large companies). Alliances are what usually sets a company apart and moves them into the big leagues. You can leverage the resellers, OEM potential, promotions, and more with well-architectured alliances–and this shows exactly how to do it. This is the same material that people paid $299 to gain access to when I presented it at SoftwareCEO (purchased by CompTIA)–they made over $20,000 for the hour-long webinar).
Five of my companies were successfully acquired after first setting up these kinds of formal alliances. This is the REAL material used to setup powerful alliances and generates a ton of extra revenue.
***** Instant Electronic Download *****
It includes the following:
- Introduction—Read Me First. Explains how the alliance kit works.
- Alliance Plan of Action. A sequential plan of action showing which items you should do first.
- Chanimal Alliance Worksheet. Used to determine which categories and companies will be the best alliance prospects. It also helps you find the business case to address the question, “Why should we align with you.” It is pre-populated with sample data.
- Chanimal Alliance Meeting Presentation. A template that contains the items and sequence that will make for a productive first meeting.
- Sample meeting agendas. An introduction and three sample agendas, for each group you must meet with to make the alliance profitable (sales, marketing, and product management).
- Chanimal Alliance Pick-List of Action Items. You must come up with a plan of action after each meeting that contains deliverables. This is a list of product, marketing, and sales action items you can consider.
- Generic NDA—in case you don’t already have one.
- Chanimal Alliance Presentation – How to Create Killer Alliances and Dominate Your Market. Very detailed PowerPoint presentation explaining how to create alliances and use the Alliance Kit.