This course uses existing content found throughout the Chanimal website and will usually open the content in a separate window. It also contains links to material usually only available to registered users (some of it is also available within the Chanimal Store–but you will have access to it for free within the course). It covers the following topics:
- Channel marketing (including MDF, VARs, phases of a reseller program, elements of a VAR kit, how to recruit resellers, ways to keep them motivated and channel software)
- Channel sales (distributors, resellers, rep firms, agreements and international)
- Reseller channel portal (levels, deal registration, current promotions, marketing tools, etc.)
- Review of existing reseller program (if created)
- Promotions to recruit resellers
- Channel tools (program spreadsheet, follow-up worksheet)
- Channel collateral (Persuasive Format, Powerpoints, Price List, Competitive Matrix, Demo Script)
- Channel Plan of Action (detailed execution steps to define, recruit and enable a reseller channel)To complete the orientation and move to the next section–you will have to pass the built-in tests (don’t even try to by-pass the material–it is too detailed and you won’t pass :-).
To complete the orientation course you must pass the final exam (so take notes and learn your material). This should take about 4-6 hours to complete. You will get a certificate that you can print when you have completed the material and passed the quizzes.